Keeping patrons cool in London’s hot new gym
The design, supply and installation of mechanical and domestic services at 100 Liverpool Street – London’s newest club/gym owned by an internationally recognised brand.
John Reed Fitness is as much a club as it is a gym. Patrons exercise to carefully curated
music in a uniquely designed environment that is more like a gallery – or night club! The
vibe is edgy and the finish, industrial.
- Central London location meant logistical challenges to reach the site and meet
the fast turnaround of only 14 weeks
- Different areas of the gym demanded differing temperatures
- Coordinating the design and installation of the mechanical and domestic services
around other services.
- Flexible working allowed team to access the City-centre site during non-
traditional working hours
- Arcade’s value engineering experience built on the original design to create
alternative product options that met the turnaround time and the design effect
- A one touch controller allows easy control of each area of the club allowing for
cooler exercise areas and warmer changing facilities.
Products and Services Supplied:
HVAC , Daiken CHW and LTHW Fan Coil, Daikin Heat
Recovery Unit, I touch controller, domestic services including showers and toilets.
Client: John Reed Fitness