Precision air handling and controlled environments
We specialise in the design and installation of bespoke close control rooms and environmental test cells; working in facilities across the United Kingdom and Europe, including CERN.
Our highly experienced team of engineers will design and install:
- Spaces with a fixed temperature and precise humidity conditions
- A chamber to provide multiple temperatures and humidities and
- Bespoke ventilation systems to control the temperature and humidity for your processes
Projects with very specific air handling requirements need an expert touch and precision is essential. Your requirements are unique and so is our approach – with each project designed to meet a specific criteria for that dedicated environment.
Our Environmental Control solutions are also perfect for Archive Storage Rooms to protect archive materials from fluctuating temperatures and humidity. Here’s how we do it.
Thanks to our specialist expertise in precision air handling, we can offer a full turnkey solution across our suite of services – including:
- An initial consultation to really understand what you need
- Shared ideas and recommendations
- Detailed project development plan
- Comprehensive design
- Installed fully operational solution
- Bespoke after care maintenance package
Our work in Archive Storage Rooms is part of a wider suite of Environmental Control solutions – take a look here.