Decarbonising our buildings to support future generations
We design and install specialist heat recovery systems that reuse waste heat generated by production processes. Our highly experienced team of engineers will review your existing installation to highlight any potential areas that can capture any waste heat or replace existing processes to help reduce energy cost.
We also review your existing installation and look to remove carbon heavy processes, replacing them with greener renewable energy plant.
We can design and install a bespoke heat recovery system that:
- Uses all the waste heat without damaging the plant
- Reduces energy consumption and support a facility’s move to become environmentally friendly
- Is delivered by a team working within strict hygiene and operating conditions
For example 10% of all industrial energy is used by compressed air systems – and 94% of this energy is emitted as waste heat. By installing a heat recovery unit to harvest the heat, it can be reused or converted into hot water for use elsewhere.
With over 50 years experience of working with HVAC, air handling, heat pumps and now, recovery systems, you can rely on our specialist knowledge to design, install and maintain the system.
Numerous industrial environments have committed to harvesting their waste heat with an Arcade managed solution.
Thanks to our specialist expertise in heat recovery decarbonisation, we can offer our clients a full turnkey solution across our suite of services – including:
- An initial consultation to really understand what you need
- Shared ideas and recommendations
- Detailed project development plan
- Comprehensive design
- Installed fully operational solution
- Bespoke after care maintenance package