State-of-the-art installation for a London private members’ club
Design and installation of unobtrusive, high end HVAC and plumbing services within a heritage building in central London.
Knightsbridge is the venue for Pavilion Club, a luxury private members club
overlooking London’s famous Hyde Park. This iconic building houses state-of-the-art serviced offices and meeting rooms, dining rooms, bar, terraced seating and other entertainment facilities.
- Heritage building needed completely refurbishing with brand new, high end HVAC
- In order to showcase the building’s heritage features, minimal space was
available for pipework and conduits
- The need for a fully fitted, commercial kitchen for a celebrity chef
- Working closely with the architect and interior designer to exacting standards, the experienced team ensured that refurbishment was delivered quickly and efficiently whilst meeting the design brief
- Imaginative solutions ensured that fittings remained unobtrusive whilst still delivering optimum service levels
- Delivered high spec. quality fittings demanded by discerning patrons
Products and Services Supplied:
Mitsubishi VRF system, S&P heat recovery unit, Dutypoint booster tank, high end sanitary ware.
Client: Pavilion Club