Thermal oil heating for pharmaceutical clean room
Embedding new manufacturing process equipment into an essential environment
Scope of works:
Dodd Heres is a biotechnology company with a proprietary manufacturing process. Arcade was commissioned to install and fit out new manufacturing process equipment to a clean room – a room within which the number concentration of airborne particles is controlled and classified. Our work included a reverse osmosis process, oil-free compressors, process heating and a control system.
- Working in a sterile, clean room environment.
- Managing the high oil temperatures associated with heat transfer oil.
- Providing a simple dosing, heating and control system that operators can use easily and effectively.
- Drawing on experience gained over a number of years, the team installed a new thermal oil heater and oil-free compressor. This delivers pharma-grade compressed air into the production systems.
- A reverse osmosis water filtration system was also installed for pharmaceutical grade water also needed within the production process.
Arcade is in a unique position of having the right equipment, trained team members, and many, many years experience of working with hot oil and associated thermo oil equipment. We also have the knowledge to design control systems that provide safe and efficient production.
Products and Services Supplied: Thermal oil heaters, reverse osmosis systems, compressed air system, pipework
Service: Building Services
Client: Dodd Heres